Hello World!! How is your day going?
I thought about putting up a picture of a vagina but thought it would be too graphic and by the way, who has not seen a vagina? LOL. So we go right ahead!
I would like to believe everyone appreciates the vagina. Well, that’s where we all came from and as some will say, men kill themselves just to go back in there! Welp! I know nothing about that!! 😐
This post is almost specifically for the men because as far as I know, very many men are clueless when it comes to a woman’s body despite their many years of sexual intercourse.
The vagina plays an important role in the female sexuality and sexual pleasure.
The vagina is found inside the vulva. Inside the vulva, you also find the labia majora and minora aka outer and inner lips. These “lips” surrounds and protects the clitoris and the opening of the vagina.
Having said that, no female vulva is the same. This is where men get it wrong. Just like men having different shapes of penis, ladies also have different shapes and sizes of the labia majora, labia minora and the clitoris. This picture below should give you a good enough idea.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
That being said, a lady with a big/dropping “lip” is perfectly normal. I recently read about a lady worried about her “oddly” looking lady bits. It is very wrong to make comments on a ladies vagina shape even If you think it is ugly.
You might want to click on this link to see real life pictures of the different ladies shapes and be educated. www.labialibrary.org.au/photo-gallery/
CARING FOR YOUR LADY BITS.
There has been quite some argument about the best way to wash/clean down there. Many are of the opinion that you need to use soaps or some female intimate wash products, but in fact, the vagina is said to be a self cleansing organ. Its own lubrication ensures that it stays clean and healthy.
Washing with feminine wash products can actually imbalance the natural ph of your vagina, thereby causing irritations and odour. You don’t need to use soap inside your vagina at all. Washing properly with water alone takes care of your lady bits perfectly. While we are at it, always wear clean pants also.
EXTRA: To get your vagina to taste better, drink a lot of cranberry and pine apple juice!! (I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to taste your vagina though. Is there something in there that they are searching for? Aka’m a diro ya biko. Asi kwana na’m si.
A few facts about the awesomeness of the vagina!
- Naturally, it smells! But when it smells funky, you either have to start taking extra care or go see your doctor. A healthy vagina should not smell offensive.
- Apparently, your vagina can “fall out”. The condition is called “pelvic prolapsed”. Basically it can turn inside out just like a worn out socks and hang between your legs as you get older. The good news is that it can be fixed.
- Very many women DO NOT have an orgasm through penetrative sex. The Clitoris on the other hand is where the magic happens.
- Vaginal discharge varies. Some a lot, while others could be dry. As long as you are not itching, burning, you are fine and “normal”. If in doubt always see a doctor.
- A lot of ladies need help lubricating during sexual intercourse. Ladies, it is nothing to worry about! Men, it is normal! I know some guys that don’t understand this.
- Vaginal farts are also nothing to be ashamed about. This can happen during sex or other non sexual related activities. You are not alone!
- Yeast infections are not really infectious.
- In some medical literature, the clitoris is sometimes referred to as the female penis. The clitoris forms from the same tissues that become the glans and upper shaft of the penis. The Clitoris has hoods, while penises have shafts. No wonder the clitoris is the “magic” button.
To conclude, now that we have established the fact that all ladies differ down there, men need to ask their women HOW to please them. Do not think that your past dealings with Lady A would automatically work for Lady B. It most likely wouldn’t.
Many of the men I have spoken to always say they find pleasure in pleasing their women first. But in reality they do not actually communicate with the ladies. They think they are doing it right just because she moans and “spasms”. Trust me when I say it’s just an act. The truth is there are many ladies out there who would never let you know you are shit.
Ladies, you need to speak up. Yes it might be uncomfortable at first but what’s the point of engaging in something you are not benefiting from? I understand that half bread is better than none, but you can definitely get the full loaf if you speak! In fairness to men, they are not mind readers.
Extra: To prove to you how wonderful the vagina is, a lady actually sang about it on a talent show. Check it out here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2bM_UVFRYQ
Please share this with all men you know and INSIST they read this particular post! J
*thinking out loud* – I once heard ladies with larger clitoris have a higher sex drive/always have an orgasm…… I am not sure how true this is.
God bless you all and thank you for taking your precious time to visit my blog! Please Share! 🙂
Peace, Love and Sharwama!